Texas Health Data *
- (A) If county is selected as a row variable, data for
each county will be shown. Otherwise, the data for all selected counties will be summed.
Back to county selection
- (B) Only select multiple age groups if "Age" is a row variable.
Back to Age selection
- (C) Optional parameters are those notselected as
row and column variables, but used to restrict output to one value of a variable.
Back to optional parameters
- (D) When Race or Sex is selected as a row or column variable,
data will be shown for all values of the variable. For Year, County and Age, specific values
must be chosen.
Back to row and column selection
* Texas Health Data was developed by the Missouri Department of Health
and adapted by the State of Texas. The graphics were developed using gd by
Thomas Boutell and the database by using the GNU database GDBM.
Return to Texas Health Data
Return to Population Data
Last Updated April 4, 2002